segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012

Surpresa - entrevista a orangina1234


Olá! Hoje trouxe uma surpresa hehe :)

...

Tenho duas entrevistas a duas criadoras da nova Wild Candy :) Yeay

Esta semana vou começar pela que fiz à Orangina1234 e na próxima terei de outra criadora :)

As perguntas que fiz foram:

1. How did you discovered stardoll?
2. Who is your best friend in stardoll?
3. Who is your favorite designer? Why?
4. What do you do to have fun in stardoll?
5. How did you reacted when you noticed that you won Wild Candy's competition?
6. What are your advices to our blog readers and other dolls?

Para lerem na vossa língua, usem o tradutor aqui ao lado ------>


As respostas dela:

1. Well, I think I heard about it from my friends. It was summer, so I had notting better to to, and I joyned it.
2. I don't really rely on friends on stardoll, but with some dolls I'm more often in contact. Some friends are my real friends.
3.My absolute favourite is Jean Paul Gaultier. His creativity and fetish for corsettes and can-can is incredible. I also love Vivienne Westwood, and I addore work of John Galliano, despite his sucess from last year.
4. I absolutely love fashion, so I always looking for great clothes. I enjoy decorating suites, making sceneries, desining clothes, and seeing others people creativity.
5. Well, when I logged on stardoll that day I saw, like 400 and more commentaries in guestbook, sceneries and that, and I remember thinking:''what's happening?''. And then I saw the add. I was very honored and thrilled about it.
6. I wanna say everyone who love fashion not to be afraid of trying out new things, and to be bold with their look. I also want to encorage them to explore their creativity and be unique, becase we don't see amazing fashion icons lot in this time.

Muito obrigada pelo teu testemunho, acho que foi muito inspirador, alguém tem mais questões para a orangina1234? Aproveitem para a visitarem e dar-lhe os parabéns pela wild candy e pela entrevista no stardollEYWK :) 



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

AVISO: Os truques têm uma determinada validade, desta forma torna-se possível que ao fim de um tempo deixem de funcionar. Assim sendo, agradecemos que não insultem as pessoas que tiveram o cuidado de partilhar os truques com vocês quando estes ainda funcionavam.

OBRIGADA! Cada um tenta fazer o seu melhor para tornar este blog um sítio útil para os leitores, pelo que agradecemos os vossos comentários e feedback.